Darktrace, the world’s leading AI Company for cyber security – is currently expanding its sales organization in Denmark to accommodate a rapidly-growing customer base and accelerating revenue. This position offers significant commission-earning potential, fast-paced career development, and numerous opportunities for personal achievement. We are looking for intelligent, brilliant, ambitious native Danish or Swedish speakers with a Bachelor Degree, located in Copenhagen or Malmö-area – for our new office in Copenhagen. Join us, and participate in our training program, events and Kick off’s in London, and become a valuable expert in Artificial intelligence.
As an Account Executive, you will be:
- Contacting new potential customers and Partners
- Execute meetings and demonstrations on face 2 face meetings. You will be traveling all over Denmark or Sweden and present and demonstrate Darktrace cyber threat defense solutions to IT-Managers and security experts.
- Work closely with Darktrace Subject Matter Experts, Technical Account Managers and Cyber Threat Analysts who will support you in performing Proofs of Value.
Founded in 2013 by mathematicians from the University of Cambridge and government cyber intelligence experts in the US and the UK, Darktrace is recognized today as the world’s leading AI Company for cyber security. Darktrace is headquartered in San Francisco and Cambridge, UK, with 33 offices globally and over 750 employees. More info: https://www.darktrace.com.
We offer you:
If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow, fast-paced career development, a company that is on the rise, a solid compensation package, together with a generous bonus plan, then you’ve come to the right place! Our CEO is 28 and our Sales director is 25. And she reached that position after only 2 years in the company!
- An exciting career in Darktrace where only the sky are the limit
- Be a part of an international company with 750 colloquies and a key part of an international growth journey
- Great location in central Copenhagen or Stockholm
- Competitive salary with an uncapped OTE and a significant earning potential
- participation in training program, events and Kick off’s in London
- Danish or Swedish ( Native) + English at a professional level
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (all directions)
- Minimum 2-3 years’ sales experience B2B
- Experience selling IT-solutions; SaaS, Cloud, infrastructure, Communication, Applications, Security etc.
- Strong communications skills
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated with a focus on over-quota performance
- Outgoing personality
Are you our new employee?
Great! We can’t wait to hear from you. Get in touch with us by sending a motivational letter/email as well as CV in to the recruitment company Saleshunter. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Please contact Headhunter Christian Reib. +45 2084 3366