On behalf of our client, we are looking for a profile with Sales Know-How in the steel industry, who can handle their local customers in Denmark and South Sweden. We are offering a job in a global leading steel and technology company and a varied position, with a high level of personal responsibility.
In its business segments, voestalpine is a globally leading steel and technology group with a unique combination of materials and processing expertise. voestalpine, which operates globally, has around 500 Group companies and locations in more than 50 countries on all five continents. It has been listed on the Vienna Stock Exchange since 1995. With its top-quality products and system solutions, it is a leading partner to the automotive and consumer goods industries as well as the aerospace and oil & gas industries and is also the world market leader in railway systems, tool steel, and special sections. voestalpine is fully committed to the global climate goals and is working intensively to develop technologies which will allow it to decarbonize and reduce its CO₂ emissions over the long term. In the business year 2021/22, the Group generated revenue of EUR 14.9 billion, with an operating result of EUR 2.3 billion; it had about 50,000 employees worldwide.
Located in Malmö, Sweden, voestalpine Scandinavia AB. is part of the international sales organization and establishes the direct connection between customers and production companies. We guarantee the best support and competent solutions from a single source, without detours for customers in the Nordics. Fin more info here: https://www.voestalpine.com/eurostahl/International-sales-and-distribution/Sweden
About the job
We are looking for an Area Sales manager to join our team in Malmö. But feel free to establish a home office anywhere in Denmark. We don’t expect you to be a part of the Malmö office every day.
In this role, you will be responsible for strip and flat steel sales in various industries. You are managing an existing base of Scandinavian customers with an emphasis on finding new customers and identifying growth areas. Also, retaining, and growing voestalpine’s valuable corporate relationships.
- Support and further development of existing customer relationships in Denmark and South Sweden.
- Independent preparation of quotations, negotiations, calculations and market analyses
- Coordination of commercial and technical customer requirements with the headquarter in Linz Austria
- Organization and participation in customer meetings as well as participation in trade fairs
- Successfully completed commercial or technical education
- Sales Know-How in the steel industry or related industries is an advantage
- Sociability, high commitment, reliability, and ability to work independently within a team
- Good computer skills, fluently spoken English is required, German language knowledge is highly appreciated but not mandatory
- Willingness to travel (approx. 30%) mainly in Denmark and to Austria
What we offer:
- A secure job in a future-oriented company
- A varied position with a high level of personal responsibility
- Training and development opportunities in the globally active voestalpine group
- Flexible working hours
- benefits of an international group
- Motivating compensation package included company car, bonus, pension etc.
Apply for the job:
Did we catch your attention? We are working together with SALESHUNTER who will take the first screening. Apply for the job by using this e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please do not hesitate to give Headhunter Christian Reib a call +452084336. Cheers.