Area Sales Manager Auditdata A/S (inside SaaS)
Join us at Auditdata! We are a leading provider of integrated clinic management software, and provide our customers with cutting-edge SaaS. You will be responsible for Auditdata’s expansion to new markets and to track and locate new customers inside the “digital health and medtech industry” in EMEA. Do you have a Track record of solution selling? Building up new markets abroad and achieving growth targets? Do you miss a lean and flat organization with a solid funding, and some great career opportunities? Then let’s hear from you!!
About the company
Welcome to Auditdata! We are a leading provider of integrated clinic management solutions. Auditdata serves over 200 leading customers in Europe, US and Asia. Auditdata is a Danish company located in Tåstrup. The company was founded in 1992 by Claus Bak Petersen. Our initial goal – to streamline the workflow at audiology clinics – is still very much our guiding light. We offer an attractive and motivating compensation package, a flat and lean organization, and with the right results; an opportunity to become Sales Director in a near future.
About the role
The Sales Manager will be responsible for the business area “integrated clinic management software for hearing care shops”. The customers will be located in EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa). Primary focus Europe. The customers will typical be large retail chains with +100 outlets. Your main focus will be on building up network and long term relationships on C-level with the decisions makers. You will work out of Denmark and will have approx. 40 travel days per year. The role reports to the Business Unit Director, and you will be supported by product-specialists, back office and marketing department.
Analyzing market and competitors
- Mapping of sales opportunities in the territory.
- Keeping abreast with competitors and their product development.
- Finding customer leads and initiates first contact.
- Convert leads to prospects through ongoing communication, demos and engagement
- Convert prospects to SaaS customers.
Pre-assessment of client needs
- Understanding customers retail processes and relaying these to product development and implementation team.
- Drafting bespoke development required by prospects.
Negotiate commercial agreements
- Negotiate price and commercial terms.
- Shaping the development agreement on implementation scope and bespoke development.
- Manage the commercial agreement and other legal terms.
Initiate implementation process
- Hand-over to implementation team by providing information on customer requirements.
- Coordinate go-live schedule with customer and implementation team.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- +4 years of experience of successful selling similar solutions (CRM/ERP/SaaS).
- Track record of building up new accounts and strong relationships with customers. ï Track record of successfully working abroad with customers from different cultures.
- Results orientation and can-do mentality.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Self-driven and entrepreneur
- Danish language skills will be great but not a show stopper if not.
- English language skills native ore on business negotiation level.
- French, Spanish or German-language skills is a plus.
- Resident in Denmark and preferable in the Copenhagen area.
Apply for the job
Our company offers a competitive salary as well as a commission based compensation based on results. This is an opportunity to join a multinational team in a dynamic and rapidly expan-ding company. If you feel you possess the skills listed above and you are interested in this position, please send your CV and letter of Motivation to the recruitment company Saleshunter on email: email@example.com.
Any questions? Please don’t hesitate to call headhunter Christian Reib on +45 20843366.