WE ARE LOOKING FOR DANISH, DUTCH OR UK-NATIVE-SPEAKERS!
Be a part of a Danish Scale up and an international growth journey with in IT-Security / Cyber-Security, and a fast growing international sales team. We need more top performance, at our Copenhagen HQ, to help us reach our ambitious goals. Uniqkey is part of an exploding industry there is fighting to secure the world against hackers and Ransomware. Uniqkey offer a price winning tool and help companies to secure their Password. A tool developed by leading security experts with experience from HSBC Bank, Visa, NNIT and the UK Parliament. You will be a part of a 3 month training program and will end up being a expert with in Cyber-Security and SaaS-Solution selling. You are located in the Copenhagen or Malmö area ore are willing to relocate with a short notice. We will help you finding a place to live if needed.
You will be responsible for:
- Generate new business opportunities with prospective clients by targeting all verticals in the market. You will be supported by Marketing and our SDR-team.
- Reach key decision makers in order to sell Uniqkey’s vison, platform and software solution
- Proactively maintain a up-to-date pipeline in Salesforce
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
We offer you:
If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow, a company that is on the rise, a solid compensation package, together with a generous bonus plan, then you’ve come to the right place!
- Ongoing training and support for an exciting career
- Vibrant international culture in our Danish office located in Herlev, close to Copenhagen
- A key part of an international growth journey
- Competitive salary with an uncapped OTE
- A full time job Monday-Friday 8,30-16,30
We are looking for:
- Experience with B2B sales
- Experience from SaaS sales
- Experience and network from Partner-sales will be an extra plus!
- Experience from Telemarketing-sales and/or solution selling
- Ability to thrive in a performance-oriented environment
- Self-starter with a competitive nature and desire to grow a career in software sales and Cyber security
- First language should be; Danish, Dutch or native English. Second language; English at a professional Business level.
- You are located in the Copenhagen or Malmö area ore are willing to relocate with a short notice. We will help you finding a place to live if needed.
Are you our new employee?
Great! We can’t wait to hear from you. Get in touch with us by sending a motivational letter/email as well as CV to our recruitment company SALESHUNTER. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 31.06.2022. Start 1th. August.