Join us at Innofactor! We are a leading provider of digitalization and cloud solutions in the Nordic countries. We share Nordic value base and Nordic working culture. We embrace authenticity, trust and collaboration. The Sales Manager is a main sales resource and leads a virtual team of sales, pre-sales and delivery service resources across the organization. You will own Innofactor Denmark’s business in this business area. It covers solutions and infrastructure to customers based on Office 365 in Digital Collaboration, Modern Work, Quality Management and Productivity solutions. The role reports to the Country Manager and is a member of the Danish leadership team. Do you have a Track record of building up new accounts and achieving growth targets? Then let’s hear from you!!
About the company
Welcome to Innofactor! We are a leading provider of digitalization and cloud solutions in the Nordic countries. Our objective is to help our customers digitalize their business, promote a collaborative way of working, and develop business processes using secure cloud services. Innofactor serves over 1,500 leading Nordic private, public and third sector customers on their digitalization and cloud journey. We are 650 employees and based in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland. Innofactor Plc shares are listed on the main list of Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd.
Innofactor has its origins in entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for solving complex puzzles. The growth of Innofactor is based on small start-up originated companies joining together to create Nordic player in the Microsoft community. We have around 20 years of history behind us and an exciting future as a recognized Nordic company in front of us. Our employees are the ones who have enabled the fast growth from a small start-up to Nordic stock-listed company. Innofactor company culture is based on resilience and tenacity to complete what we start. We encourage our people to take responsibility, innovate and collaborate to create new solutions. We also know how to have fun and take life as an exciting adventure.
About the role
The Sales Manager owns Innofactor Denmark’s business in this space. It covers solutions and infrastructure to customers based on Office 365 in Digital Collaboration, Modern Work, Quality Management, BI, Azure and Productivity solutions. The role reports to the Country Manager, is a member of the Danish leadership team. The Sales Manager is a main sales resource and leads a virtual team of sales, pre-sales and delivery service resources across the organization. In the role will further works with the Nordic BU team for sharing of experience and business development.
Purpose of the role
- Functional and revenue responsibility of the business unit.
- Sales in the responsibility area and generating revenue by developing market potential through forecasting, lead generation, qualification, and closing sales; recommending new products and services.
- Member of IF DK leadership team
- Functional leadership for the Business Area.
- Responsible for forecasting, pipeline coverage and order intake of specific customer base
- Personally, drives opportunities in pipeline from leads to wins by following sales process
- Responsible for BU’s strategy, competencies, offering and go-to-market approach
- Responsibility for the competitiveness of the offering in the BUs area
- Contributes to BU’s marketing plan and executes BU’s marketing activities
- Responsible for cross organizational co-operation & virtual teams function towards customers – gathers and leads virtual teams
- Responsible for customer satisfaction
- Responsible for selling cross BU offering to key and growth customers (growing share of wallet)
- Co-operates with marketing
Scope of the responsibility
- Direct sales and account responsibility
- Leadership team member, business responsibility
- Planning and predicting responsibility
- Responsible for order intake budget on BU level
Knowledge, skills and experience
- 3-7 years of experience of successful selling similar solutions. Cloud, Office 365 etc.
- Track record of building up new accounts and strong relationships with customers
- Track record of successfully leading sales team, or ambitions doing so.
- Results orientation and can-do mentality
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Self-driven and entrepreneurial.
- Danish on native level and strong English language skills.
- Driving License
- Resident in the Copenhagen area.
Apply for the job
Our company offers a competitive salary as well as a commission based compensation based on results. This is an opportunity to join a multinational team in a dynamic and rapidly expanding company. If you feel you possess the skills listed above and you are interested in this position, please send your CV and letter of Motivation in English to the recruitment company Saleshunter on email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline Juli 31.th. 2019. Any questions? Please don’t hesitate to call Headhunter Christian Reib on +45 2084 3366.