Hello Retail is growing rapidly – and we are looking for a Danish speaking Ecommerce Specialist to be part of our future Customer Success team. Are you a fast learner, good with people, interested in E-commerce, interested in developing your negotiation and value-based sales & account management skills even more, you might be the one we are looking for.
Customer satisfaction is essential to us, and our customers have come to expect a great deal from us, which is why we want to increase the number of hands on deck. We need you to join our fantastic team in Copenhagen, Denmark, to ensure that we will continue to attract the SMB and large customer segment in the Nordic market. Hello Retail is the market leader in the Nordic countries within Personalization and Conversion rate optimization (CRO) for the E-commerce market.
YOU ROLE IN HELLO RETAIL
- Your job is to make sure that our existing customers are successful and that they are aware of it. You will be working across the Nordic team and will serve primarily Danish but also other nordic customers.
- You will be the key coordinating driver and the customer’s first point of contact, responsible for delivering the promised services. You will plan regular business reviews with the customer so they are aware of and understand the positive results generated by our solution.
- You will ensure an optimal process, both internally and externally, when coordinating the implementation of our services.
- You will analyze the customer’s shop and discover possible optimizations. You will furthermore interpret the customer’s needs and ideas and form them into clear requirements for our tech support team.
- Previous e-Commerce manager experience is definitely a plus
- Alternatively, You have experience from a previous Customer Success Management job within Ecommerce
- You have basic Internet/Web knowledge, but are not necessarily a geek. Knowledge of Google Analytics is a plus.
- You like talking to people and are capable of putting yourself in the shoes of the customer – your customers MUST be successful, period!
- You can work structured with a wide variety of different tasks.
- You are self driven, proactive and ambitious, and understand the importance of a strong team.
- You are fluent in Danish AND English – both spoken and written.
- If you know other nordic languages, it is definitely a plus.
- You have experience in servicing customers over the phone.
- You have commercial awareness and are able to recommend further services to our existing customers.
- You like to listen to music and perhaps even have fun with your colleagues on Fridays
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A COMPETITIVE SALARY
- COMPREHENSIVE TRAINING IN OUR SYSTEMS AND BEST PRACTICE.
- GREAT INCENTIVE TO DO YOUR BEST.
- A WORKPLACE WHERE WE CELEBRATE THE TEAM SPIRIT.
- A WORKPLACE WHERE WE JOINTLY ENSURE THAT EVERY DAY IS AS GOOD AS POSSIBLE.
- A WORKPLACE WHERE WE CELEBRATE OUR RESULTS
APPLY FOR THE JOB:
Interested? please send your CV to our Headhunter Christian Reib from SALESHUNTER on firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions? Please call him at +45 2084 3366.
We are looking forward to hear from you.