Our client Evoca Nordic in Odense, Denmark is looking for an experienced sales profile with a HORECA background to market a line of high-end state of the art machines from the Evoca Group’s HORECA brands: GAGGIA Milano, Necta, Quality Espresso and Saeco. Being a part of one of the World’s leading coffee machine providers, Evoca Nordic offers a challenging job and excellent career opportunities. Join the Evoca Group and become a part of a market-leading company on an international growth journey.
Who is Evoca?
The Evoca Group is a world-leading manufacturer of professional coffee machines and a major international player within both the HORECA and OCS sectors. The Evoca Group has more than 10,000 customers in more than 100 countries, 1800 employees, a turnover of more than EUR 400m, and a global presence with 8 production sites and 6 research and development centers.
Evoca Nordic is placed in Odense and has 34 employees, who service the Nordic market selling machines and spares. Visit the following website to learn more: www.evocagroup.com.
Your responsibilities and role:
The new HORECA Sales Manager will be responsible for selling Evoca’s HORECA equipment on the B2B market throughout the Nordic area. The Nordic area includes Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland and Iceland. The tasks include:
- Investigating, analyzing and developing business plans appropriate for these markets.
- Identifying, developing and managing the market opportunities and customers in this sector and achieving the planned volumes.
- Driving newbizz in the Nordic market by contacting stakeholders with dealers and endusers (e.g. hotels, bars, restaurant chains, gas station chains and convenience chains).
- Establishing, developing and maintaining long-term business relationships with customers in order to achieve revenue and margin objectives.
- Reporting to the Nordic Country Manager as well as to the central HORECA business unit in Italy.
What Evoca Nordic offers:
- A competitive salary package with a solid base and a bonus model
- Large responsibility and excellent career prospects
- Professional and personal development
- A fantastic company and great colleagues
- An open, informal, and multinational working environment
Who are we looking for?
Evoca Nordic is looking for a Danish, Swedish or Norwegian speaking profile located in the Nordic area. You are willing to travel all over Scandinavia and will be working out of your own home office, or from Evoca Nordic’s offices in Odense. We expect that you are an experienced sales profile with a HORECA background. Knowledge of and passion for coffee is a must. You are excellent at dealing with clients on all levels. It is a plus if you have experience with sales through partner channels. Besides that, we are looking for a profile, who is/has:
- Self-driven and self-motivated
- Result oriented and driven by sales
- A strong builder of relationships
- English speaking and writing skills at a professional business level
- Willing and able to travel all over the Nordic area
- A team player wanting to become a part of the Nordic sales team
- A Microsoft Office experienced user
Apply for the job:
Did we catch your attention? Now is the time to tell us why you are the perfect match for the job. We are working together with SALESHUNTER, who will make the first screening. Apply for the job by writing to: job@Saleshunter.dk . If you have any questions or would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact Headhunter Christian Reib on phone no. +45 20843366 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.