VIPRE Security is the highest-rated, award-winning internet security solution protecting millions of businesses, solution providers and home users worldwide As a Key Account Manager you will be part of VIPRE’s Acquisition-Team where you will manage and expand new sales opportunities via incoming leads, as well as pro-actively prospect new opportunities. In this hunter role you are responsible for reaching out to potential customers delivering a sales presentation with passion, commitment, and professionalism. The job including outbound calling, initiating Videoconferencing or physical meetings, along with a range of account support activities. We are looking for a Swedish, Norwegian and a Danish profile. Working Local/remote.
Join an energetic team in one of the hottest growing tech industries — cyber-security. VIPRE Security, a brand of the Cloud Services division of Ziff Davies, is the highest-rated, award-winning internet security solution protecting millions of businesses, solution providers and home users worldwide. Backed by cutting-edge machine learning, one of the world’s largest threat intelligence clouds and real-time behavior monitoring, VIPRE delivers unmatched protection against today’s most aggressive threats. The group operates under various brands, including: VIPRE®, StrongVPN®, IPVanish®, Inspired eLearning®, Livedrive®, and SugarSync®.
Join our team and help us fight the cybercriminals and protect against malware by delivering solutions that help keep users, websites, emails and applications safe with modern, innovative security technology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating an activity plan to systematically identify opportunities for new logos.
- Meet required KPIs against past performance metrics.
- Qualify inbound and outbound leads. Outbound prospecting. Develop new prospect and client relation Ships.
- Deliver results against monthly, quarterly and yearly forecast objectives. Provide and maintain a 2 month rolling forecast, and track sales activity in Salesforce.com.
- Makes outbound prospecting communications to build and manage lead development pipeline via cold-calling, networking, e-mail/e-marketing, and utilizing Internet information sources
- Schedule product demonstrations, hosting webinars and actively follow-up on leads.
- Aiming to use knowledge of VIPRE’ s Products & Solutions together with compelling information to offer the right mix of products & solutions that has the highest potential to add value to the customers’ business
Experience and Skills:
- You will be highly talented in your field, experienced in end-to-end account management & sales and looking for a challenge within an exceptional business.
- Strong negotiation skills recognize negotiating opportunities, trading and bargaining with customers, achieving win-win outcomes.
- Able to build and maintain formal and informal senior relationships inside and outside the organization, locally and globally.
- Fluent written and verbal skills in Swedish, or Danish or Norwegian.
- Experience of driving complex sales cycles. You are able to build deal from the find to the close.
- Ability to lead functional teams or projects in an inspiring way.
- Proven “Track Record” of at least 5 years in sales and meeting or exceeding goals.
- SaaS Software knowledge strongly desired.
Apply for the job:
Did we catch your attention? We are working together with SALESHUNTER who will take the first screening. Apply for the job by using this e-mail email@example.com. If you have any questions or would like further information, please don’t hesitate to give Christian Reib from SALESHUNTER a call. +45 2084 3366.