Our client Evoca Nordic is looking for an experienced and result oriented Sales profile, with a background from dealing with the Office, Out of home or HORECA segment – to launch a new line of high-end state of the art machines, from Italian GAGGIA – throughout our partner channels in Nordic area. Evoca offers a challenging job and excellent career opportunities in the leading Coffee machine provider in the world. Join us and be a part of a market leader and an international growth journey.
EVOCA Group is a world-leading manufacturer of professional coffee machines and a major international player in both Ho.Re.Ca. and OCS sectors. Besides GAGGIA they have a wide brand portfolio that makes them a leading global company in the Coffee machine industry.
Your responsibilities and role:
Our new HORECA Sales Specialist is responsible for selling the full range of EVOCA HORECA equipment throughout our partner channels in Nordic area. Included:
- To drive newbizz in the market by contacting stakeholders at Dealers/Partner channels.
- Establish, develop, and maintain long-term business relationships with existing customers to achieve revenue and margin objectives.
- Investigate, analyze and develop business plans appropriate to these markets.
- To identify, develop and manage the market opportunities and customers in this sector and achieve planned volumes.
- Handling Tenders and proposal
- Reporting to the Nordic Sales director and product owner in Italy.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary package with a solid base and a bonus model
- Company car
- Tons of responsibility and excellent career prospects
- Professional and personal development
- A fantastic company and greatest colleagues
- Open, informal, and multinational working environment
- Be a part of the leading company in the industry and work with the best portfolio.
Who are we looking for?
Evoca Nordic is looking for a Danish og Swedish-speaking profile located in Denmark oe Sweden. You are willing to travel all over Scandinavia and will be working out of your own home office, or from the headquarter in Odense. We expect you to be an experienced Sales profile and with experience from dealing with the HORECA segment, Office – or the Out-of-home-segment. Knowledge and passion with coffee is a plus, but not crucial. It’s more important that you are excellent at dealing with large clients at Key Account level and have experience with sales through Partner channels. Besides that, we are looking for a profile who are:
- Self-driven and self-motivated
- Result orientated and driven by sales
- Strong relationship builder
- Speaks English at a professional Business level writing and spoken
- Microsoft Office experienced user
- Have a driving license
Apply for the job:
Did we catch your attention? Now’s the time to tell us why you are the perfect match for the job. We are working together with SALESHUNTER who will take the first screening. Apply for the job by using this e-mail: email@example.com. Deadline 30.09.2021. If you have any questions or would like further information, please do not hesitate to give Headhunter Christian Reib a call! Cheers.