We are looking for a growth hacking sales profile with ambitions for our client. NewBanking Identity is an award winning Danish RegTech startup located at the Copenhagen Fintech Lab in Christianshavn. The company facilitates sharing of personal data between individuals and companies in a secure and compliant way. They operate a data management platform that automates Know Your Customer (KYC) procedures and helps companies comply with GDPR and AML regulation. Do you have ambitions for more responsibility and are aiming for a leader job, or become a Partner in the near future? Well, NewBanking can offer you the job and the product there will take you there. It’s only up to you and your skills and effort. So, let’s hear from you!
What are we looking for?
We seek a driven Sales and Project manager for our Sales Team to help us build our sales funnel and make sure our leads get the best possible journey in Denmark and internationally. You will support our growth hacking efforts and build your own pipeline of corporate and enterprise customers within Law, Finance and HR.
What can we offer?
You get to work with smart and ambitious people on delivering innovative and state-of-the-art products to a growing list of happy customers. You get to be part of a successful startup adventure while working from a top-notch location at Copenhagen Fintech Lab on Applebys Plads in Christianshavn. We offer a comfortable and stimulating work environment, plenty of exciting challenges to accelerate your personal learning and growth, and excellent opportunities to network and rub shoulders with world-class software vendors, high-end customers, and new fintech players in the financial sector. We already work together with customers like Bech-Bruun, PLESNER, DFDS and many more.
- You have experience within SaaS and a background from Tech, Fintech, Rectec.
- A proven availability to build strong relationships with new and existing partners.
- Exceptional sales strategy skills, ability to approach opportunities from multiple perspectives.
- A positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations.
- You are an extrovert person with strong social skills.
- You are a fast learner, open, smart and ambitious.
- You can communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, in Danish and English.
- You know how to juggle many different tasks and know how to organize and prioritize tasks.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, and love to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
If this is an ideal job for you, please submit your resumé and application, by sending an email to our recruitment partner SALESHUNTER on email@example.com with the subject title ‘Sales & Projekt Manager. Start date? ASAP! Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis, so apply as soon as possible.