Our client Caliber, has been on an exciting journey of revolutionizing the corporate reputation management field, and we are now looking for a driven new colleague who can help us with business development in DACH region. Our Enterprise SaaS platform has gained blue-chip customers across the Nordics, UK and Germany including several DAX40 companies. Please note, only candidates with native or fluent German – alternatively UK – language skills will be accepted.
Our platform helps Corporate Communications professionals manage their activities and build their companies’ reputation by providing real-time stakeholder perception data in an online dashboard, based on daily surveys we conduct worldwide. We are an international team of strategists, analysts and technologists, and we are based in the middle of Copenhagen.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Creative outbound prospecting within your territory and named accounts
- Conduct meetings with C-level executives across enterprises in the region
- Leverage sales tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator to network with potential customers and HubSpot CRM
- Gain business knowledge through researching how different businesses operate, leadership structures, what their pain points are and challenges they face every day
- Manage pipeline and sales process and achieve and exceed weekly/monthly metrics
- Work closely with leadership team and Customer Success
- B2B sales experience is a must
- B2B outbound sales is a plus
- Active listener and effective communicator
- German Native/Fluent alternatively UK
- Affinity for software and communication
- Passionate about technology and strong desire to learn
- Ability to convey information clearly and analyze customer requirements as needed to help customer make buying decisions
- Highly energetic, positive attitude with the ability to take initiative
- Tenacious and goal-oriented
- Collaborative and team oriented
- You are living in the Copenhagen area. Alternatively you can work remote from somewhere else.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a dynamic and international start-up that is redefining the field of reputation management. You will work closely with the leadership team, who are experienced professionals in the field. For more information about the company, please visit our website at www.groupcaliber.com
We are evaluating applications and will interview relevant candidates on an ongoing basis, as we would like the position to be staffed as soon as possible.
Apply for the position:
Send us your CV in English to SALESHUNTER, who is handling the process on behalf of our client, by E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org