Our client Fountain is looking for a DANISH experienced and newbizz-oriented Sales profile, with a background from dealing with B2B clients – to launch a new line of coffee machines and quality coffee beans. Fountain offers a challenging job and excellent career opportunities with a lot of freedom in the job and a good work/life-balance. Join us and be a part of an international growth journey.
Fountain was founded 50 years ago and are today represented in Denmark, France, and Belgium. The company have more than 22.000 B2B customers and are focusing on Coffee and hot drink-machines and accessories like Fairtrade top-quality coffee, tea, chocolate, cookies etc. In Denmark the local office is located in Hvidovre. Find more info here: https://www.fountain.dk/
Your responsibilities and role:
Our new Sales Manager is responsible for selling the full range of the product line the Copenhagen area. Included:
- To drive newbizz in the market by contacting relevant SMB customers.
- Establish, develop, and maintain long-term business relationships with existing customers to achieve revenue and margin objectives.
- To identify, develop and manage the market opportunities and customers in this sector and achieve planned volumes.
- Handling Tenders and proposal
- Reporting to the Danish Country Manager.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary package with a solid base and a motivating bonus model
- Company car
- Training and onboarding at Fountain in Belgium
- Tons of responsibility and excellent career prospects
- Professional and personal development
- A fantastic company and greatest colleagues
- Open, informal, and multinational working environment
- Personal freedom – you decide how you will plan your day. You can work Hybrid – out of home or from our office.
Who are we looking for?
Fountain is looking for a Danish-speaking profile located in the Copenhagen-area. We expect you to be an experienced Sales profile and with experience from dealing with the B2B segment. Knowledge and passion with coffee is a plus, but not crucial. It’s more important that you are excellent at dealing with new clients and love to be on the road. You properly have a background from; Coffee, copy-machines, cleaning-services, Alarm/security, office supply ore similar.
Besides that, we are looking for a profile who are:
- Self-driven and self-motivated
- Result orientated and driven by sales
- Strong relationship builder
- Microsoft Office experienced user
- Have a driving license
Apply for the job:
Did we catch your attention? Now’s the time to tell us why you are the perfect match for the job. We are working together with SALESHUNTER who will take the first screening. Apply for the job by using this e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline October 31th.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please do not hesitate to give Headhunter Christian Reib a call! Cheers.