ParkMan is an IT company that offers an easy-to-use parking app to consumers and businesses. We are a market leader in Finland, and want to replicate our success and do the same in Denmark. Do you want to a part of a succes? And get a very motivating compensation package? And do you have experience from B2B sales and building up new markets? Then this job might be a match!
About Parkman IO and ParkMan in Denmark:
ParkMan is an Finnish IT company located in Helsinki and with an local Office in Copenhagen. We offers an easy-to-use parking app to consumers and businesses. Our App is loved by its users and we have 4.5+ star ratings in most markets. We are a team of 30 people, and have great ambitions for the Scandinavian market.
About the role:
Tens of thousands of businesses use our competitor’s app (Easypark) because they have never heard of ParkMan. Your main responsibility is to contact the procurement officers or C-level decision makers in the B2B segment. Most at the time you will be on the road and meeting your customers face2face. Your focus will be:
A) Make businesses know that ParkMan exist
B) Offer them an alternative solution to Easypark.
C) Make them smile because they just saved a lot of money
Your work will include calling prospects, booking appointments, holding meetings (face2face) following up and eventually baking your sale to delivery. We’ve a proven sales process and sales materials waiting for you. In order to succeed in this role, you need to have a genuine love for interacting with people and helping people. ParkMan brings serious competition to the parking app market, and that is a great benefit for the businesses in Denmark. In this role you are an ambassador of this joyful message! It is an exciting role with a high impact on our future success. You will be challenged daily and gain great insight into the parking market that is going through rapid digitalization. We’re building a new team and you will be part of the building process. The role will be self-driven and we’d appreciate a colleague that is proactive with projects and comes up with new ideas for our business in Denmark.
About you and our expectations:
- You speak native Danish!
- At least 1 years of experience with B2B sales.
- experience working with customers from the construction/building-industry is a plus.
- You love to sell and fight for a sale in a professional way.
- You are independed, persistent and like to be a challenger in the market.
- You have used some CRM-tool. We use Hubspot.
- You are a great storyteller who people love to listen to.
- You have fun together with your clients and prospects and don’t take yourself too seriously.
What we offer:
- Competitive high fixed salary + bonuses. OTE 600.000 dkk.
- Good opportunity to contribute to a succesfuld growth story.
- Opportunity to build up a cariere and get more responsibility like team-management.
- Insurance, Recreation and other perks.
- Personal training budget.
- Most importantly humorous and great colleagues that’ll be there for you.
Apply for the job:
Please send your application by e-mail to our local Headhunter Christian Reib from SALESHUNTER on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline 30. November 2022.
For any questions, please call our Headhunter on +45 20843366. We are looking forward to hear from you!