Planday’s workforce management platform improves the lives of shift workers across the globe by digitizing and integrating systems and administrative tasks; helping save time and money to focus on the things that really matter.
At the core of Planday’s engine is a Sales team that drives the continual scaling of our business and our product, and at the heart of our sales structure is an SDR role focused on opportunity creation. As the starting point for revenue generation, the Planday Sales Development Representative position is a commission-incentivized, activity-based role centered around clear targets for active outreach and cold contact. In complement, the Market Development Representative role responds to inbound interest generated by Planday’s marketing team. You wil be working from home or from our head office located in Copenhagen.
As a Planday SDR, you will work with a deeply established brand in our target industries to:
- Research new markets, build pipelines of potential leads, identify points of contact within target companies and reach out to prospective clients via outbound calls, emails and social media
- Nurture relationships with prospective customers by identifying business objectives and pain points that Planday can deliver solutions to; eventually delivering qualified appointments to Planday’s Account Executives
- Meet ongoing targets set for product adoption results and for result-oriented activities
- Act as the face of Planday in the social media landscape: an expert on our brand, business, and SaaS industry news
As an MDR, you will work closely with the Planday marketing team, following the the SDR model but responding to inbound interest as opposed to cold calling new prospects.
(This may be a gentler entry point to the world of SaaS sales!)
You are an ideal Sales or Market Development Representative, if are located in Copenhagen/Malmø-area and you possess:
- Full professional fluency – and communication, presentation and relationship-building skills – in one or more of our market languages (Danish, Swedish or Norwegian)
- At least 6-12 months of previous success and experience in a sales role – for an SDR this would need to be based on cold-calling and self-prospecting in the small and/or mid-range business sectors
- Hands-on, activity-based experience with Salesloft, Salesforce, LinkedIn, and/or other sales platforms
- A strong ambition in the sales career space, propelling you towards achievement of constant lead generation and client contact, and the confidence to be measured by clear, competitive success criteria
- Planday’s SDRs/MDRs work within a highly structured environment and towards a clear development plan, including the potential to progress towards Account Executive or more strategic positions within sales management
- In all positions, our SDRs/MDRs work under a stong mentorship towards a strongly commission-incentivized salary
- This is an ideal opportunity if you are an ambitious early-career salesperson interested in aligning your own career development with a product closely focused on bettering the lives and careers of others
Are you interest to come and work with us? Then send your motivation letter and CV to SALESHUNTER, who is handling this process in Denmark on the behalf of Planday – on e-Mail: email@example.com.
Deadline April 28. Th. 2021.
Do you have relevant questions, please contact headhunter Christian Reib on +45 2084 3366.