Work wherever and whenever you want to!
Our client Solemate is a German scale up located in Berlin, with a great culture and a “Top notch” product within AI (Artificial intelligence). Target E-commerce platforms. Work remote and work wherever and whenever you want to. A job with a lot of freedom and responsibility. Solvemate also offer competitive pay, team events, off-sites, and all the other cool amenities of a young high-tech company.
As a Senior Account Executive at Solvemate, you’ll drive our growth by leading the expansion into the Nordic region. You’ll own the end-to-end sales process from prospecting to signature and expansion, challenge and improve our consultative sales process, and work closely with our CSM team to drive customer education and satisfaction. The market for chatbots based on AI is still growing. Be part of paving the path and join us on our mission to enable meaningful conversations in customer service.
- Take full ownership for the Nordic region, with a focus on Scandinavia
- Position, negotiate, and close new high-velocity deals (€25-60K ACV) and larger enterprise contracts (€100K+ ACV)
- Work closely with our SDR for the Nordics to develop punchy outbound campaigns to drive new sales opportunities
- Develop and manage new business relationships. Conduct research, identify key players and tailor your message accordingly
- Shape and spearhead expansion opportunities with existing customers
- Work closely with Customer Success and external partners to resolve customers’ challenges and identify growth opportunities
- As our only AE in the Nordic market, you’ll help refine our sales model to shorten the sales cycle and increase the ACV
- 4+ years of B2B SaaS/e-commerce/Web-sales experience and a minimum of 3 years in a closing role
- Fluent in Danish, Swedish or Norwegian and a Scandinavian mother tongue, with the ability to conduct business all over Scandinavia
- Fluent in English
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset as you will drive iterations in our sales process and also iterate the sales messaging
- You can sell both virtually and in the field
- Willingness to travel
- Hard working, precise and persistent, as well as having a “go-getter” mentality
- You possess a curious mind and love learning
- You are passionate about startups and technology
- Excitement about AI/Machine learning and the benefits it can bring to customer service organisations
ABOUT US AND WHAT WE DO:
WHY WORK FOR US?
First and foremost: the people. You are spending a lot of time with your peers. You should deeply align with our culture and understand why it is important that we have made it that explicit. We are truly working in an atmosphere of transparency, candour, and teamwork mixed with some curiosity – all committed to achieve our long-term big hairy audacious goal.
In addition to working with great colleagues, you can shape the future of a product that makes both the service better for consumers and jobs better for service agents. Be part of our growth story. We’re onto something and would like to take you on the journey.
- Self-Management – everyone makes decisions and bears responsibility
- Wholeness – work is a fundamental part of everyone’s life and not just a duty
- Evolutionary Purpose – the organisation gets shaped over time by its members
We also offer competitive pay, flexible working hours, team lunches and team events, off-sites, and all the other cool amenities of a young high-tech company.
We are currently offering the possibility to work 100% remotely and from your own home.
APPLY FOR THE POSITION:
Send us your CV in English to SALESHUNTER, who is handling the process on behalf of Solvemate, by E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org