Do you want to work for the no 1 in running? And are you ready to run a store independently? Do you possess responsibility and natural leadership? Then let’s hear from you!
About the job:
You are the engine of the store. You are responsible for the turnover, product presentation and a high level of sales and customer services. You set the sales target, control the budget, make the week schedule for the store team and you coach the store team on the floor, so they can be successful. You can analyze the store performance by reports and KPI’s and you anticipate on the outcome. In total you know how to get an enthusiastic team and get the maximum result in the store.
ASICS offers you:
• An energetic team of colleagues, passionate on sports
• Being part of the enhanced (running) experience in our store
• Several (technical) trainings per year, for example on our products and customer service
• The possibility to give input and develop yourself in our company
• Discount on ASICS products
You offer ASICS:
• Full-time and flexible availability also in weekends (Saturday and/or Sunday)
• About 4-6 years of retail experience of which you worked 2-3 years as an Assistant Store Manager or Store Manager
• Experienced in budgeting, planning, customer service, people development and general management
• Able to effectively communicate in English and (both written and verbal)
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Sports mind and sport knowledge will be good
• Natural leadership
• Representative appearance
Get in touch with us by sending a CV in English to the recruitment company Saleshunter who is handling the process on behalf of ASICS. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions? Please contact Headhunter Sebastian Remond Spens on phone no: +45 22553504.