Our client Evoca Nordic ApS is looking for an experienced Sales profile and Coffee-connoisseur, with a background from the coffee business area. In order to support the growth of EVOCA Nordic ApS in Sweden + Norway and Finland, we are looking for a Sweden-based and native swedish speaking Area Sales Manager. Evoca offers a challenging job and excellent career opportunities in the leading Coffee machine provider in the world. Join us and be a part of a market leader and an international growth journey.
EVOCA Group is a world-leading manufacturer of professional coffee machines and a major international player in both Ho.Re.Ca. and OCS sectors. Besides WITTENBORG, GAGGIA, Necta, Saeco, and Ducale, we have a wide brand portfolio that makes us a leading global company in the Coffee machine industry.
- Identify and visit new customers and dealers.
- Handle the existing B2B customers in Sweden and Finland/Norway in order to reach the budget figures and planned targets.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction, understand the customers’ need and create competitive solutions based on Evoca’s product platform.
- Secure a feedback on market developments and competitors’ activities for deriving future market positioning activities.
- Complete all required administrative duties, e.g. reports to the sales management, forecasts.
- Work in the field and from home office. -/+ 50 travel days must be expected.
- 3-5 years of experience from a similar position within B2B sales with specific focus on the daily contact with dealers and with experience in establishing, developing and maintaining customer relations.
- Knowledge of the Swedish and Nordic coffee business will be an advantage.
- Sales and result oriented and a proven track record of implementing robust success plans and growing a business.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills. Good at establishing relations both internally in the organisation and externally.
- Computer literate: MS Office.
- Swedish native speaker with good English skills. Norwegian or Finish skills is a plus.
- Drivers license.
- Open for 50 travel days per year.
- Located in Sweden or Copenhagen.
- An exciting and challenging position in an international company.
- Large possibilities for personal and professional development.
- An informal and dynamic working environment with a large area of responsibility.
- Wages according to qualifications.
Apply for the job:
Did we catch your attention? Now’s the time to tell us why you are the perfect match for the job. We are working together with SALESHUNTER who will take the first screening. Apply for the job by using this e-mail job@Saleshunter.dk . If you have any questions or would like further information, please don’t hesitate to give Headhunter Christian Reib a call! Cheers.
Deadline April 30. 2021.